Finding art in every day living.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Reflections


This shot is one of my favorites. My son and I had decided that after work (on my birthday) that we would head down to the stream behind our temporary home in Silver Spring MD.  He was learning HDR at the time and I thought I would set up for an HDR shot. I was very very surprised at how clear this shot turned out after post processing. I do recall that on the way back home my glucose level had dropped and it made for a very shaky walk back home. It was during this lil excursion that I have come to realize, I am not as young as I use to be. In watching him climb up and down the rocks and hills I was able to remember what that was like. I do miss it so...

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful image, Chris. I know what you mean too. It's a heck of a lot harder to get up off the ground these days then it used to be. And I come home from a shoot more creaky and stiff than I'd like. But I forget all that when I'm behind the lens. This image is so beautiful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being at the whopping age I am I know all to well what it feels like. As you say I do tend to forget that when shooting especially when shots turn out looking so nice.

    ReplyDelete