Finding art in every day living.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Lil Bug


This day I was extremely bored. I decided to give a go at some reverse lens photography. This I had learned from reading on a post on Google+ from a very nice and awesome photographer Roni Delmonico. She has all the info you should need on her about page on how to do this. Any how, I was out in the yard laying flat waiting on some ants to come marching by. I turned a bit to the left and there lil bug was. As I had focused on this guy he slowly turned his head to his right as if to say " Here get my good side" so I did. The funny thing was my wife did not know what I was doing for I had slipped out of the house. While I was out there I hear off in the distance. " Hey what in the Hell you doing?" I just held the camera over the top of my head and I hear "OH" She makes me laugh....

2 comments:

  1. You're gonna get that question, alot Chris! I'm warning you now! And welcome to Blogger! It looks great over here!!! I'm so happy to be in from the ground up and thank you so much for the shout out! Raising my glass to you. Here's to your personal journey! I look forward to being a part of it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Roni, Im glad the blog is up to par. Im sure I will be calling from time to time to get some advice and tips. Lord knows I could use all I can get from one such as you.

    ReplyDelete